Please click on the link below to read the story behind the origin of the sa`ee that is performed in Makkah during `Umrah and Hajj along with a description of how the well of Zamzam was found. There is also a quiz for children to try at the end along with answers for anyone who gets stuck.
Please click on the link below to access a series of online quizzes on Shaykh `Uthaymeen’s briefer explanation of Nawawee’s Forty Hadeeth. The quizzes have been designed for children of secondary school age and older.
Subscribers to the blog should receive one quiz a week.
From the author of the blog:
Key features – the quizzes will inshaa Allaah…
- help memorisation and understanding
- be able to be used by those who are not memorising and who are instead just wanting to understand the hadeeths
- be suitable for secondary school (high school) age pupils as well as adults
- use the explanation of Shaykh al Uthaymeen rahimahullaah (available in English)
- help with learning key Arabic words
- take 50 weeks – every fifth week is for revision and catch-up
- be short: 10 questions each
- be totally online – nothing to print off
May Allaah, the Most High, put barakah in this and in all our studies.
This interactive lesson by Moosaa Richardson discusses the answer to a question that we will be asked in our graves and introduces the phrase Rabbee Allaah (my Lord is Allaah). Please click on the link below.
This interactive lesson by our brother Moosaa Richardson discusses the fact that it is only Allaah who can heal us when we are unwell; He is Ash-Shaafee. It also covers some Islaamic words of remembrance. Please click on the link below.
This interactive lesson by Moosaa Richardson discusses Allaah’s Attributes of Knowledge, Hearing, Seeing and that He is above the heavens. It also revises the point that there is no-one else like Allaah. Please click on the link below.
This article explains why Muslims perform the Prayer and some of the benefits of performing it. Please click on the link below:
Please click on the link below for the third in a series of interactive discussions about the correct Islaamic beliefs, by brother Moosaa Richardson hafizahullaah. This lesson discusses the fact that Allaah is unique and that He is above the heavens.