Please click on the link below to access a series of online quizzes on Shaykh `Uthaymeen’s briefer explanation of Nawawee’s Forty Hadeeth. The quizzes have been designed for children of secondary school age and older.
Subscribers to the blog should receive one quiz a week.
From the author of the blog:
Key features – the quizzes will inshaa Allaah…
- help memorisation and understanding
- be able to be used by those who are not memorising and who are instead just wanting to understand the hadeeths
- be suitable for secondary school (high school) age pupils as well as adults
- use the explanation of Shaykh al Uthaymeen rahimahullaah (available in English)
- help with learning key Arabic words
- take 50 weeks – every fifth week is for revision and catch-up
- be short: 10 questions each
- be totally online – nothing to print off
May Allaah, the Most High, put barakah in this and in all our studies.
Please click on the link below for a document containing 40 snippets taken from an-Nawawee’s 40 Hadeeths (Arabic with English translation) along with patterns for children to colour.
Nawawee’s 40 Snippets with Patterns
Please note that some of the words in the translation may be difficult for small children to understand and may need some explaining. Please also refer to the explanatory notes at the end of the document. The snippets do not correspond to one snippet per hadeeth (some hadeeths have not been included and some have more than one snippet taken from them) and no snippets have been taken from the two hadeeths that Shaykh Al-Albaanee graded as weak.
You may also wish to subscribe to www.hadeethsnippets.com to receive one snippet with patterns each week along with an audio clip of the snippet to help with pronunciation and memorisation.
The snippets can be found in different formats here, some of which will be posted on this blog inshaa Allaah.
The above document was compiled by Umm Zaynab Aalia Ehsanullah using the translations of Aboo `Abdir-Rahmaan Nasser ibn Najam.
All documents are uploaded with the permission of the authors, may Allaah reward them with good.