Please click on the link below to access a series of online quizzes on Shaykh `Uthaymeen’s briefer explanation of Nawawee’s Forty Hadeeth. The quizzes have been designed for children of secondary school age and older.
Subscribers to the blog should receive one quiz a week.
From the author of the blog:
Key features – the quizzes will inshaa Allaah…
- help memorisation and understanding
- be able to be used by those who are not memorising and who are instead just wanting to understand the hadeeths
- be suitable for secondary school (high school) age pupils as well as adults
- use the explanation of Shaykh al Uthaymeen rahimahullaah (available in English)
- help with learning key Arabic words
- take 50 weeks – every fifth week is for revision and catch-up
- be short: 10 questions each
- be totally online – nothing to print off
May Allaah, the Most High, put barakah in this and in all our studies.
What is Towheed Quiz Answers
Here are the answers for the quiz that should be done after having worked through What is Towheed? A Study Guide for Al-Usooluth-Thalaathah Workbook 1
The document was checked by Aboo Talhah Daawood Burbank, may Allaah have mercy on him and his wife, aameen.
This ‘quiz’ should be done after having worked through What is Towheed? A Study Guide for Al-Usooluth-Thalaathah Workbook 1 and ideally after having revised its content to see how much has been retained. If this isn’t possible then it can be done ‘open book’ so the answers can be found in the text of the book while working through the quiz (without looking at the answer pages!) Marks are out of 20 – although a score of 20 would be outstandingly exceptional (if done without looking at the book). Please get a small gift ready for good marks at the end!
Here is the quiz:
What is Towheed Quiz